Capture the local dialect
A high quality foreign voice can immediately localise a wide variety of content and communicate across linguistic and cultural boundaries.
Our foreign language voiceover services include high quality sound production for live broadcast, pre-recorded radio, film, documentaries, presentations and training materials.
We cover a broad range of languages, dialects and regional accents, and work closely with our clients, negotiating each project on its own merits to source the right artist from our extensive database. We plan and deliver the target language, dialect (e.g. Chinese Mandarin, Latin American Spanish), male/female, pitch (hard, soft), and voice tones (sincere, cultured, humorous, authoritative) to fit your specifications.
Voice Over Services
- British Sign language (BSL)
- 150+ languages
- Local dialects and cultural matching
- Quality assurance (ISO 9001)
- Studio recording and production facilities
- Telephone and online interpreting technology
- Consecutive interpreting
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Telephone interpreting
- Conference interpreting
- Specialist medical and legal interpreters
- Court interpreters
- Subject matter specialists for business interpreting
- Local dialect interpreters
- Voiceover artists
- Legal interviews and court appearances
- Medical appointments and emergency interpreting
- Business to business interpreting
- Focus groups
- Conferences and events
- Media interpreting
- Gaming and online media
- Corporate video
- Explainer videos
How we work
We only ever use professional voiceover artists who speak the chosen language as their mother tongue. This ensures every word is pronounced correctly and the text’s nuances are conveyed using an appropriate technique.
All voiceover recordings are made in professional studios with engineering support to produce work with high sound quality and our native speakers ensure a natural, accurate, and professional voiceover.
We will assist you with the script translation to ensure that the voiceover aligns with any video frames and timed broadcast. We can also provide your project with multilingual subtitling, matching the audio and video perfectly.
For a full specification of your voiceover project, get in touch.